TGIF
So, after a week of dealing with kids with ringworm, pink eye, and just bad B.O., plus a sick dad and a car accident, I believe that I am ready for the weekend to begin and hopefully not go too quick.
This is the final weekend for Anything Goes which is going wonderfully. Last night the tempo was a little off, but that's to be expected since we haven't done the show in three days. I still remembered the dances though, I was proud of myself. I look forward to actually three weeks from now because then I will finally have a break, after Fiddler closes. Yes, I know I've been going non stop for almost two years now. The last year overlapping. But, I love theater. However, everyone needs a break. I'm not taking a complete break, I will be stage managing for Tecumseh Youth Theater. But, the biggest thing on my mind now is my licensure exam. So, please keep all these things in your prayers.
Sorry if I've missed calls lately, it's been crazy with rehearsals, taking part in a commercial and needing sleep. Hopefully I will talk to you soon.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
Bubbles,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home