Refresh
So, this time last month was the beginning of a lot of changing. As we all know change can be rough... but there's nothing you can do about it except accept it. I believe this is a life long process. There are definitely things that I miss and things that I wish could be different (there are still things that are reminders), but I can do nothing about them, I can only be me.
I've been very busy lately with shows. I love theater and I love acting. One of these days I will gain enough confidence and courage to actually move someplace where I can really pursue my dream. I have yet to write down my one year plan, but I make that a goal to complete by the end of this week. How many have made that list of things they want to accomplish? How many are actually able to cross things off? Well, one of my life's mottos is to live it to the fullest so there is never a what if...
So I've been thinking about a lot lately and have realized that the only way I'm going to get what I truly want is to really start to take action, not think about the action, but actually do it. There have been so many things that have happened the past couple of months that I really believe I have grown up a little more. Alright, alright... all jokes kept to yourself.
One things I've always struggled with is just that need to be encouraged and supported. I would like to believe that I am an independent woman, but sometimes it's scary to do things completely on your own. It's nice to know that there is someone there to support and encourage when you just want to give up. But, another part of life is coming to terms with the fact that there may not be that someone else there and in the end it takes me believing in myself and pushing myself to get it done. I'm Beth, I've always been the strong one. I can handle this too.
Look forward to hearing that encouraging voice...
Bubbles,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home