Tuesday, July 11, 2006

O Lovely Day

Well, I hope all is well with you and your end of the blog.

Last night was my fourth rehearsal for Fiddler on the Roof and I must say it is coming along. The actors are good... ace job Jeff K., can always count on you for the laughs... and everyone sounds good vocally. The only troubling factor is the lack of a piano player for a show that opens in three weeks. But I'm sure it will all come together.

Now, I don't like to be down on my blog... no comments I know I have been in the past... but I would like to ask all of you to keep my father in prayer. My sister called me today and told me that he is coughing up blood. Now, most of you know my dad has been ill for some time. But, when something new comes along, it's still heart thumping. He is on an antibiotic and hopefully will recover soon, if not it's off to yet another specialist.

I would appreciate all prayers. I know he will be okay. But, there is still that part of me that starts to think about him going home, you know. It's a sad thought. I wonder if he will be here to walk me down the isle at my wedding, to see my first child born, to see another show...

I must go... I pray all is well with you.

bubbles,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home