Here
Well, I hope that your day is going well. Everything is cool on this side of the blog entry.
Anything Goes is going well. We ran the whole show for the first time last night, it's not as long as I thought it was. The director only had one and a half pages of notes. That doesn't mean we're ready to open, it just means that we did alright without all the set, props, and costumes. It was our first night on the stage without having to work around the Oklahoma set. I hear that Fiddler is going well... I will be able to concentrate on that in a couple of weeks.
Everything else is uneventful. Nothing too exciting is happening. Tuesdays and Thursdays are easier for me at work because I am in the art room in the afternoon. O, don't know if I posted this or not, but if I did it bares repeating. The possibility of me being able to move the elementary program to start an art program is looking promising. I only hope that it goes through. I really need a change here.
Anyhow, I've been doing a lot of reading lately about a variety of topics, mostly self help crap. I know I'm a therapist I shouldn't call it crap, but hey some of it is. There are couple of books that some wise friends suggested I read. They are interesting, however they are ones that you really need to pick and choose what you want to take from it. I figure I still have work to do on me, maybe that's why somethings that I thought would have happened by now haven't happened. I'm not ready. So, we will see. If nothing else it helps give a different perspective on things.
I really have nothing to report so I will sign off now and have about twenty minutes of my day to myself before I must work on some paperwork. I hope all is well on your end of this blog entry.
Always Bubbles,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home