Destiny = Klutz
Well, I hope you are doing well. I know everyone is busy doing their thing, shows, baby preparation, and who knows what else you are up to. But, I hope that you had a good 4th of July.
I went and saw fireworks last night in Adrian because we had rehearsal and got out in time to go see them at the fairgrounds. So, the whole group of us were very disappointed. It was the shortest fireworks show I have ever seen. That's right folks, it last all of nine minutes, that's 9 minutes. I couldn't believe it. O, well.
So, my life as a klutz. As you know, things just always happen to jump out in front of me or move right in my way. Well, yesterday I was putting together a dresser and I went to pick up the top to attach it and dropped it right on my foot. My poor foot. Needless to say, since Anything Goes opens this weekend, I was a little concerned. I wrapped it up, iced it and still tapped my little heart out. Then, dealt with the pain later. I called off work today so I could see the doctor, just to make sure. This is what I got... "I don't know... I don't know what to tell you... I don't have an answer to your question." Can you believe it? So, the only advice I got was take Tylenol and ice it for 20 minutes after I dance. Aren't doctors great? I know it's not broken, but I just wanted to take caution since I will be dancing all weekend. That's life.
So I believe that I have successfully fulfilled one thing I was destined to be... that's right... a klutz. Hey, who better to do it than me? Can't say I thought I would fulfill this destiny, but I guess I'm better at it than I thought.
Well, I'm off to have lunch with my dad. I hope all is well and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Remember, cease does not have to mean forever.
Bubbles,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home