Anything Goes
Well, Anything Goes opened this weekend. We had great crowds. We had a great review. And, it was a great experience. Ah, I love the music of Cole Porter. We still have four more shows to go. It's been fun. With this show I had the opportunity to work with a lot of friends that I've never been in shows with before.
I believe I will hit up Fiddler rehearsal tonight. Hmm, I heard it's going well. That show opens in four weeks. Wow, just one right after the other. I know I'm a glutton for punishment. Except, theater is my therapy so it's not punishment afterall.
I have decided to forgo auditioning for Sly Fox. I believe that I will try my hand at stage managing while studying for my exam. It should be interesting. The challenge will be working with teenagers all day and then going to work on a teenager show. Just nothing but teens. That's okay I love working with that population, just hope my nerves and patience do as well.
Everything is going well for me. Last week I got an email that was a little unnerving, but there is nothing I can do about it, so I just will leave it rest. Not sure what is going on with that situation anyways, it's been rather silent. I suppose it's for the best. I suppose it's the easiest.
Anyhow, I hope all is well with you. Talk to you later.
Bubbles,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home