Monday, July 17, 2006

It Continues...

Well, it's the end of yet another show and on to another, which opens in 2.5 weeks.
I will truly miss Anything Goes, it was a great show and the people were really fun to work with. The director, music director and choreographer were all great who have professional experience, so I was able to pick their brains.

Now it is on to Fiddler. I will tell you this because I've been busy with the other show, I really do not feel a part of this cast as I usually do. Not to mention I'm on stage for a total of I believe 90 seconds. It's cool. I have from now until we open to "fit in" more. It is what it is.

So, my car is in the shop, waiting to look really pretty when it comes out. But for now I absolutely love my rental car. It is a 2006 Monte Carlo that is deep purple. The color is weird because sometimes it looks purple, but other times it looks blue. Either way I love it.

I have a mini vacation this weekend. I'm off work Thursday and Friday, boy do I need a break. Speaking of which, I believe I have decided to work towards making a career change. I know I know. I just spent all that money on a master's degree. But, I will always have that. I still plan on taking my exam as well. But, I have been checking into programs for Interior Design. My plan is to do some freelance work while pursuing my acting, which is ultimately what I want to do anyways. But, I'm just feeling too drained lately. I love the kids I work with, but I just have no energy at the end of the day. I'm not really happy with my job anymore and looking for another job in the same field just doesn't sound appealing. I know it may be crazy, but life is meant to be happy right? Well, then this is one thing that will help me be a little happier. I've been doing some interior decorating for about two years now for friends and family anyway, it's time now I start getting paid.

I hope all is well with you on your end of the blog. Keep cool and stay in touch.

Bubbles,

1 Comments:

Blogger World Traveler said...

sorry we missed you on Friday. I was pooped! The show was beautiful. We enjoyed it.

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home