Frozen Trees out the Window
So... i hope all is well on your end of the blog world. I hope the holiday season and the new year has proven to be positive and uplifting so far.
There have been a lot of changes in my neck of the woods lately, yeah I know it's an old saying... but sometimes you have to throw them out every now and then. The changes have been ones of necessity and has brought positive experiences in return. Since my last entry I have finished Beuaty and the Beast... I auditioned for another show but didn't get cast. Which in hindsight that has proven to be better for me because I have to seriously take my licensure exam. I have put it off for almost two years now and it is time to put action to my words. Plus, a couseling position has opened at work and I have a better chance at getting it with my license.
I have recently taken to spending as much time with people I know and care about. I just recently had a death in the family and as I was at the funeral I came face to face with family members I have not seen in over twenty years... Needless to say it's not the easiest thing in the world to act comfortable with someone you know that you should have had more contact with in recent years. I hit it off with a cousin of mine... it's funny how if you don't see someone for awhile and then you reconnect the things that you have in common. I have heard the phrase... talk to you soon.. and then I have not heard anything from that person. It's time I have decided that when I use words like that to follow through with them. It's disappointing when you make a connection with someone and then you just let it fade away... how do you know that connection isn't for some great purpose later in your life. If it doesn't subtract from you... then why ignore it? If it will add something to your life... then pursue it full force. You never know where something can lead...
Then again, if it's meant to be it will be.
I will sign off now and I will try to make a better attempt at writing here. I know that this blog isn't open to as many eyes as, gee I don't know... myspace. :)
Bubbles,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home