Thursday, September 21, 2006

Wondering

Hello, I hope all is well on your end of the blog.

Just wanted to touch base... I know that some of you are on My Space, but I decided to set my profile to private since I'm in the job searching phase. I have heard rumors that employers will check those accounts. Not that I have anything questionable on mine, just want to be cautious.

So what have been up to, aside from baby showers or foster care showers, and things of that nature? I am currently one of the lead actors in The Haunting in Adrian, Michigan (which I learned last night how to do all the cool scary makeup, the night before I put a fire out). It is a fabulous haunted house that is one the best known in Michigan. It is a pretty nifty second job for the month of October. I am also cast as Mrs. Truckles in The Village Players production of Sly Fox. I still haven't heard anything about Beauty and the Beast, but at this stage in the game I felt I needed to explore other opportunities. Auditions were three weeks ago and still no one has heard of any cast list. O, well. I'm sure I will have fun in Sly Fox. I'm not sure who else auditioned or who else is cast, but I guess I will see next week.

So, I know I mentioned that I'm job searching, so if anyone has heard of any jobs that you think would interest me, please let me know. Work here is going alright, I enjoy working with the kids. I just feel as though it is time to move on. I know I need to still take my exam, which I am studying for and the gig at The Haunting will help give me extra money to pay for it, but it's just time to go. I need to work my way towards what I really want out of life before I regret anything.

Which reminds me... a while ago I was talking to my mom. We were talking about disappointments and how we deal with things. Well, if you know me, when someone asks me how I'm doing my usual response is "fine" or "alright." Well, and it's not often I listen to my mother, but this was classic. She told me that fine means the following...

F ---ed Up
I nsecure
N eurotic
E motional

I thought this was fabulous. Anyhow, I feel as though I am babbling now so I will sign off.

Bubbles,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home