Busy Busy
Hello all, I hope everything is well on your end of the blog.
I apologize for being so silent lately, it's been pretty busy.
So over the past couple of weeks I have auditioned for Beauty and the Beast, which I still have yet to hear about a cast list. But, I know that I did not get Belle, ah, one of these days I will get a lead, but the chances of me being in chorus or a Silly Girl looks promising. I guess we will see.
If not, then I plan on auditioning for Sly Fox at the Village Players. I enjoy working at this theater and the director for this show is the same one who directed me in Barefoot in the Park and that show was a great experience. I really believe she helped stretch me as an actor.
I have gone to Chicago and met with/checked out someone from Act One Studios. They have a two-year conservatory program that is highly interesting. I really would love to go there, and I do mean love. I just have to work out the financial end of everything, of course. Since this is only their second year of being open they are not yet accredited and cannot help students received federal aid. Which is what I would need to go. The program is set up for graduate students, but a lot cheaper. At the end of the two years I would walk out with a headshot, resume, and hopefully an agent, not to mention a good connection base in the Chicago entertainment industry. So, if there is anyone who like to donate to the cause please feel free. HEHEHEHEE.
Everything else is going pretty well. I'm job hunting. I have sent my resume out like crazy this week. So hopefully something will open up. It's just too much here anymore. I can't take the nit picking and my supervisor is still not talking to me. Let's see, we are going on month four now of my supervisor not talking to me because of what happened at the beginning of the summer. I just feel as though I have learned all I can here. Everyone is leaving here. I'm underpaid and it is a really stressful environment. I find myself having to take naps everyday. I also find myself a lot more negative than I have ever been. I don't like to be negative. I think I will be happier if I get a new job. I really wish that Face of Fox Toledo thing would have worked out. O, well. If I don't go to that acting school next September, which is what I'm shooting for, maybe I audition for that again. We'll see.
Well, I must go and mingle with the kids and probably through in a therapy session here and there. So, I pray all is well and look forward to catching up.
Bubbles,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home