Friday, August 18, 2006

Fox of Toledo Update

Hello all... I hope all is going well.

Just a quick update on the Face of Fox Toledo competition. I went into the studio today to do the green screen work... I believe it went pretty well. I heard some "greats" and "I like your facial expressions and your sarcasm" and "good timing." Of course I had to run some of the spots a couple of times because they were over the allotted 10 seconds... which a side note here, if you all think I talk fast on a normal day, this is no joke... I believe what they were mostly impressed with was the fact that I had the timing down. They also complimented on the way I delivered some of the spots.

So now I wait for the phone call that tells me whether or not I am in the top three. This phone call should happen around Wednesday. If I am then they give me more info and I have my final audition on Friday morning.

It's so exciting, and a little nerve racking. Believe me, I was really nervous this morning and last night for that matter, that I'm not too sure anyone would want to be around me. But, all I know is that this is a dream and I am actually pursuing it. I am so proud of myself. Also, when I walked out of the Fox studio doors I felt good about what I had accomplished.

While there I found out that there were really somewhere between 130 and 150 people that auditioned. So, even if I don't make the top 3, which I am not disclaiming this possibility, I believe making the top 11 is a feat of its own. It also feels good because this whole experience has been pretty validating as far as my skill and the fact that my dream may not be so far fetched.

Well, I must do some paperwork now because I'm sure you all know that I have been preoccupied. I hope all is going well on your end of the blog and I look forward to talking to you soon.

Bubbles,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home