Instincts
So, I was reading my last blog entry and I seriously don't even remember writing half of it. Perhaps it's because I don't feel that way anymore and on that particular day it was just a venting session. But, it's very interesting how I don't remember thinking or feeling some of the things in that entry.
The topic of the day is about instincts. In situations we all have instincts that can help us decide where to go, what to do, or a feeling of something that will happen. So, in a particular situation when every instinct you have ever had has come to pass, does that mean that you are just really "in tune" or that if you have another instinct regarding he same situation that as well will come to pass? It's not hope. It's not holding on to something that you don't think is there or believe in some sorted sense that it's there when it's really not. It's really having that feeling and then it coming to pass. How do you explain that? Then when it reaches to the point when it verges on hope or instinct... do you still go with your gut feeling or is it just false hope for a reality that you are overpowered by?
I'm interested in hearing others views on instincts and how valid or reliable you believe they can be.
Beauty and the Beast rehearsals are going well. I am now known as Sausage Curl Girl. Yes, it's a fabulous name isn't it? I feel bad about dropping out of Sly Fox, but I really feel now that I made the right choice, especially since recent events.
I am not superstitious, but perhaps I do lay too much on the emotional side of situations. I just don't know. All I do know is that right now what I want and what I have are not the same thing.
Bubbles,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home