Hiya, I Have Returned
Wow, I do realize that I have not written anything inspirational in a while and I do realize that now you all are probably a little less inspired in the world of Beth. But I shall update, and hopefully this time keep up with it. (No comments necessary on this statement).
So trying to decide what to write I glance at previous entries and I am seriously laughing, almost hysterically, at how crazy some of them were. Crunching birds. Splatting flies. I share them with coworkers and they are looking at me like I just grew two heads. They then remark, "You know there is medication for people like you." This coming from two people who are seriously changing their lineup on their fantasy football team every hour. If you ask me I think they're a little loopy in the head.
What is funnier than watching a coworker frantically look through their desk, their cabinets, other peoples desks for cookies? I mean seriously, is a person dying so much that they need to storm through everything until they find their precious oatmeal raisin cookie. So I began to pretend that I ate them. This did not go over well with the coworker. When they find their precious cookies they remark about how they don't look soft. I then replied, "O, you like your cookies hard, o you said soft." At which point the coworkers facial expression said they could not believe the words came out of my mouth. They then proceeded to talk about how they always thought I was a freak. Okay, I seriously don't know what is up with all these people lately thinking I'm a freak, but another coworker said something so profound I thought it deserved to be shared. "I think you want people to know that you are so you pretend that you're not." So thanks LeighAnn for the inspiration.
Anyways, a few minor updates at work that most probably already know about. But it's been busy of course with fights and things of that nature. But, probably the most bizarre incident was when the kids foot happened to be underneath the van I was driving one day. Haven't really seen him since, but no fear he is well. There is also a student here who has recently found it entertaining to pour things like lighter fluid and paint on himself, while trying to drink liquid soap. It's been an unusual year because the kids really seem more severe this year. But, it's definitely an experience.
Anyhow, busy now with rehearsals for the One Acts at Siena Heights I am looking forward to the chance to breath at the weeks end. While I cannot express my appreciation as sincerely as Shannon has for the opportunity I have had throughout this wonderful experience, I can say that I have learned how to not expect too much from other people. It is what you make of it. Even if it's someone else's vision that you are working to make come alive, if they ain't feelin' it it's hard for you to feel it. But hey, I have enjoyed meeting the new people and the chance to work on different scripts.
So as random as this post is, I really don't know if it's entertaining in the least, but it's something. So enjoy and you will hear from me soon. I have not left the blogspot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home