Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Ah, Another Experience That Fades to Memory

Well, just as Shan Shan and Benny wrote, we have almost completed our run of Godspell. It was an incredible show and it's sad to see it end. Like others free time was scarce during this run, but I would not have passed this opportunity for anything. The cast was incredible (all except this boy named Benny.. hehehe), the director talented and able to draw out what we didn't know we could do (I'm talking acting here people, get your minds out of the gutter!). This show was truly one of the best experiences ever! Of course I won't miss those hot lights. Which Benny is correct Shan Shan and I can't hold anything to Sponge Ben Square Pants, but for the record a sponge absorbs! Benny you left puddles everywhere you went (just joking I still love you, hey you started in on me first!). All's fair in love and war.
My only regret is that there wasn't another full weekend run, rumor has it that by word of mouth alone we would have a had a large house the next weekend. But, there is a reason for everything. We did, however, receive three, that's right THREE standing ovations this past weekend. One more show to go with our largest crowd yet.

So farewell to Godspell, but not farewell to the friends that have been throughout the show. I'm sure we will all still see each other, I mean for the past 2 months our lives have been each other, it's gonna be hard to just not have that anymore. Of course Benny and Shan Shan and I will correspond through the wonderful blogs we have, knowing that we are almost the only ones that read each others. Ah, life. Experiences that come and go, but what great knowledge you can take with you.

Rock On!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home