Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Day by Day or Tay by Tay

Day by Day or Tay by Tay?
Either way it remains the same!

Anyhow, it's just one of those weeks. I've heard that bad things happen in three, which I hope isn't the case, but I'm starting to believe it's true. What with failing my licensure exam by two points, having my storage unit broken into and everything stolen on one day, and then today leaving my ATM card in the machine. That's right ladies and gentleman, the ATM machine ate my card and the ATM Garoo won't return it until tomorrow! Plus gas prices are now rising and I have no access to the cheap prices.

But enough about complaining, I mean it ain't like everyone who reads this doesn't know this stuff already happened.

On the up, I am looking forward to opening night of Godspell, which is TOMORROW! Yikes! But, we are ready. We have an awesome cast, all very talented and devoted to the cause, although our Jesus could use some work (just joking). Seriously though, I have been blown away by the talent of everyone in the cast. Considering it is so small, luckily we all get along well.

And just to repeat what Shan Shan said, we do drip sweat after the first song. So anyone who comes to see the show and talks to us after, please don't tell us we stink, let's just assume that we already know that we will. But because you love us you will be the kind, precious people you are and not saying at all. In acutality we probably won't stink that bad, but man we sure do sweat.

Well I will sign off for now. And Benny if you read this, how about YOU update your blog. I'm still yawning and I read two weeks ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger World Traveler said...

What is a Garoo? Is it Australian?

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home