Thursday, April 21, 2005

Just Fillin' the Space YO!

Manamana!

If you throw a cat out a car window does it become kitty liter?

Does fuzzy logic tickle?

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

Is it possible to be totally partial?

Can you be a closet claustrophobic?

Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?

Should vegetarians eat animal crackers?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.

Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

Peace OUT~!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger World Traveler said...

Deep..nut the real question remains..What is a "kitty liter"? The average weight of one kitty? Or the amount of kitty that can fit into a cetain amount of space? Inquiring minds want to know :)

6:56 AM  
Blogger World Traveler said...

Oh..the Freudian slip in that comment is too much! I just couldn't erase it..ha!

6:57 AM  
Blogger World Traveler said...

Happy Birth-tay..hope it was a good one..cookie filled at least. Welcome to 27..it is all uphill from here.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home