Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Back to the GRIND!

Hiya everyone! I hope that your holiday season proved to be all that you expected it to be. I had a fabulous vacation. I, of course, had the family get together which is great because it's really the only time of the year we all see each other. I then met up with my boyfriend in the Chicago area. We had a fabulous time in the city! O, I love Chicago. One day, one day I will finally make my talk into action and move there. (Unless it means I'm supposed to move somewhere else?)

Anyways, getting back on track... While in Chicago we saw the musical Plaid Tidings, it was a funny sequel to Forever Plaid where the Plaids returned to earth for just one day to perform the Christmas show they never had the chance to do. Harmonies were great and the comedy was right on time. We then dined at the Cheesecake Factory... Yummy... I think that sums it up. We then headed over to Second City for an evening of great improv, comedy and lots and lots of laughs. It was a great time! We then ended our week with some karaoke with his brother and sister-in-law. It was a great vacation and definitely needed. I believe this was my first vacation in a year.

So today is my first day back at work. Already it is busy, well as busy as it can be because I still have time to write this. But, I am preparing for auditions for Snoopy the musical that will be at the Croswell Opera House in March. I am shooting for the role of Lucy, however others have said I would make a good Sally as well. O, decisions, decisions. If anyone has any opinion on which they think I would be better at please share.

Well, I will sign off for now. I hope everyone's new year will be blessed and filled with the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home