Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas Song Quiz

Considering it is the holiday season and we have all heard our share of Christmas carols, I thought this little quiz might be entertaining. However, I must tell you (while it may not be a shock to all), I struggled with some of these.

1. The apartment of 2 psychiatrists
2. The lad is a diminutive percussionist
3. Boulder of the tinkling metal spheres
4. Natal celebration devoid of color, rather albino, as a hallucinatory phenomenon for me
5. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals
6. Far back in a hay bin
7. Tranquility upon the terrestrial sphere
8. Have hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief
9. A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibrate and bring forth a ringing sound when struck
10. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis

Enjoy and let me know how you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home