Time For A Break
Well... the Art Show was a success. We didn't sell everything, but there was a great turnout and lots of art sold. We have to go back this morning and pick up what didn't sell and bring it back, well to try to find something to do with it. Of course we don't tell the kids that their art didn't sell. Just one of the many ways we must be creative around here. Wow, I can say that I'm glad it's over...... it was a lot of work.
As for other things... still confused... but there is nothing that I can really do about some of the stuff on my mind. I just have to let it play out and hope for the best. That is the hard part, not having control over anything (not that I'm a control freak). I have learned this week that, no matter how hard I try, it is difficult for me to approach life one day at a time, I kinda like to know what's coming up or where something is going. But that's not always possible. I just have to believe that it will work out how it is supposed to. All I know is that I don't like conflict and really try to do things with the best intentions. I don't want to be the cause of... There was an interesting situation that occurred last night, that I'm still taken off guard by, but... Just have to learn to accept things for what they are... really not out to cause turmoil and it hurts my heart to know when others close to me are struggling.
Unwritten... pen's in my hand... ending unplanned...
So after today I am officially on vacation until June 6th. I leave for Washington D.C. on Wednesday and return Sunday. It should be an interesting trip. I've never been there before and look forward to what D.C. has to offer. I will be going to the Holocaust Museum, maybe the Smithsonian, and taking a tour of the memorials. I will have plenty of 1:1 time with Beth... hmmm... what to do in D.C. on your own. O, of course, shop... hehehehe.
Anything Goes should be a good show... there is a great cast, full of fun people. Fiddler On The Roof rehearsals haven't begun for me. And Wally's Cafe... well I'll be busy with that the next two weeks until competition on June 10th.
Still trying to catch up on sleep. It seems as though even when I do sleep, it's very restless. I really hope that all is well with you all... know that you're in my thoughts... I really do wish the best... know that although I may be silent, I'm still here whenever there's a need.
Bubbles,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home